Our vision is to become a benchmark Bilateral Chamber in Romania where we can contribute to the promotion of an increased dialogue between the Romanian business community and the Portuguese one in order to promote and develop a friendly business environment.
The Romania Portugal Bilateral Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a member of the Union of Bilateral Chambers of Commerce and Industry in Romania, of the Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and has developed a cooperation agreement with Romexpo, the leading fairs and exhibitions organizer in Romania.
Our members enjoy a wide range of activities and services, but we are open for any suggestion in order to fulfill the needs, interests and expectation of our members.
We currently offer to our members the following activities:
• Round tables with Romanian personalities from the political environment
• Business lunches with Romanian personalities from the economic and business environment
• Thematic lunches with Portuguese managers that activate in Romania
• Business trips and economic missions
• Facilitating contact with Romanian national authorities
Our Chamber provides against payment the following services for its members:
• Making available the offices of the Chamber for business meetings or temporary office for Portuguese investors traveling to Romania
• Making available the offices of the Chamber as correspondence address, business meetings, exhibitions, and temporary office for member companies located outside Bucharest.
• Offering assistance to Portuguese investors
• Developing market studies
• Facilitating business contacts
• Providing secretariate and translation services